Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prayers please!

The FCA at Martin Luther King, Jr. High School asked us recently if they could include the Clifton men during their weekly prayers.  How cool is that????  So we put up a box so the guys could quietly and confidentially write down their prayer requests and we'd pass them on.  When we are speaking to groups about Clifton, we always say that God is really busy at Clifton transforming lives and that your prayers are what our guys need most.  So, if you'd like to remember the guys, here's what they'd like for you to include in your prayers......

Robert - that God grants me the grace and endurance to overthrow the curses Satan has established in my life.  To stand on God's glory from this point on.  To accomplish stability, move into my own place, and marry my long-term girlfriend.  

Warren - that I may listen to the Holy Spirit and heed the message of God through Jesus Christ and that that me and my sons and daughter would be back together with a renewed relationship.  That I may be strong and disciplined in my duties at my new job.  

John - That I might get a job in the trucking industry and that I can marry my girlfriend.  

Dennis - Please pray for me - I need a job.  

No comments: